Monday, June 1, 2009

June theme: from the grill!


The theme this month is from the grill, merely because I am so excited to cook outdoors again.

I've seen some pretty impressive grilling operations in my lifetime, having grown up in an area where the Rod and Gun Club frequently put on dinners as benefits for those in need. Watching those camp cooks at work was amazing.



Personally at this time of year I am liable to grill just about anything.

I have so many pictures of grilled food, it's probably bordering on an obsession with camp food and summer food and the fact that I love to cook out.

It's simple....pictures of grilled food is all I am asking for this month!!

1 comment:

  1. GRilled corn on the cob is the best way to have it. It gives it a slight camp fire taste to it depending on how bad you scorch the leaves protecting the corn.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.